Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How do I save a grave monument image on my own PC?
To view and then save a requested grave monument image, please follow the instructions below:
- click the "view images" link on the top menu on any page of the GPR
- enter the email address you used to request the high quality image
- click the "display list of requested images" button
- a page showing all the requests made using that email address will be displayed: there should be at least one
- click on the name of the image you want to see
- the photo display page for that image will then be displayed towards the bottom of the page. If you have a slow internet connection the image may take time to download.
- some graves will have more than one image
- to save a copy of an image onto your own machine, right click it: a menu should then be displayed with a "save" option. This menu will vary depending on the browser and operating system you are using.