Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Why is there no photograph of a grave monument?
Most grave monument photographs within the GPR have been photographed volunteers. These volunteers will attempt to photograph all legible grave monuments with the burial ground.
However, sometimes some grave monuments are missed. There are a number of reasons that a particular grave monument has been missed:
- There is not a monument for that grave.
- The monument is unreadable.
- The monument is in an inaccessible part of the burial ground.
- The monument was accidently missed.
- The burial ground is large and the volunteer only had time to photograph a portion of it.
To find out why grave monuments are unreadable, have a look at the grave monument damage page.